Here for all of Your Homeschool Needs
Homeschool Resource Center Calendar
Check our Calendar for upcoming workshops, groups, registration deadlines, and more.
Private / Hybrid Homeschool
Classes are taught from a Biblical worldview with a focus on education and a love for learning. Small class sizes, tailored to the child’s ability, struggling learners to gifted. Private school or hybrid homeschool options available.
Learn a wide variety of topics from experts in their fields relating to homeschooling and family.
There is a Homeschool 101 workshop most months for those just starting out.
Pod School Support
Do you run a Pod type school, Co-op, or other homeschool organization?
At AliYah Academy, we believe in the power of the pod, co-op and homeschooling approach and strive to create a revolution in education. Let us help you take the legal load off your organization so that you can focus on helping your families.
Open House & Parent Workshops are open to the public and do not require membership.
Brain Training is also open to the public and is not exclusive to homeschoolers.
About AliYah Academy
The AliYah Academy Homeschool Resource Center is affiliated with the umbrella school AliYah Academy and the fellowship Yisrael Yachad. The Resource Center was established to serve families in the community and to provide support and education about homeschooling. Yearly registration with AliYah Academy umbrella school and a membership to the Resource Center is required to sign up for Hybrid classes, groups, and clubs. Brain training, parent workshops and other open house events are open to the public and do not require membership. Brain Training has separate fees.
“AliYah Academy firmly believes that we are all created in God’s imagine as one human race with 2 genders, we are all unique and different. We have never, and do not plan to require students, families, faculty, or staff to disclose “race” on any form and therefore do not discriminate against any person based on their skin tone, national or ethnic origin. All the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded are made available to all students at the school. Neither does it discriminate on the basis of skin tone, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or other school-administered programs that we may have.”
We are non-denominational and welcome families of all beliefs, however you can expect that any event or class at the Resource Center will be in line with a biblically Judeo-Christian worldview. In order to provide a wholesome, biblical atmosphere for our families and staff we require that families respect the beliefs of our fellowship while in the building. We in no way require you to continue these practices outside of our building and feel that they do not infringe on your right to have your own beliefs. They do however show love to those who worship here.
- Please dress appropriately with no offensive graphics and non-revealing clothing.
- Please do not bring in food that has pork or shellfish.
- No rough housing or fowl language. Come to learn, make friends, and have fun.
- Be generally respectful, we give children a lot of grace but there may come a point when it is disruptive to everyone, please be considerate.
- No talk or behavior of dating relationships in the school. No encouragement of witchcraft, satanism, or any other pagan worship or action in the school.
- We only celebrate biblical holidays and respect the patriotic memorial days. Please avoid talk of secular holidays at the building.
- We thank you for helping us make this a place where we can love one another and respect this as a place we can come together to raise up our children in the way.
We are here to support the family unit and help you in the education of your child.